Position: Mid-Level Designer (2-5 years agency experience)
Type of work: Full Time
Location: In-studio @ our Boulder, CO or Austin, TX office
Start Date: July 19 or as soon as possible
Salary Band: $55 - $69k
We’re looking for a mid-level designer who can create conceptually driven brands, participating in ideation through production and everything in-between. You must be able to communicate the ideas behind your designs and work collaboratively with our internal creative and account teams to tell stories, solve problems, and exceed our client’s expectations. You will be expected to challenge our clients’ thinking and be a true partner in creating provocative work.
Our favorite qualities in a Designer are a high degree of craft, attention to detail, strong communication and time management skills, and a willingness to roll up their sleeves and do whatever it takes to create exceptional work from beginning to end.
Top 3 Qualifications:
- 2 to 5 years related experience required; branding agency experience strongly desired
- Strong experience in brand design with a portfolio to prove it
- Strong work ethic and a maker-mentality
**Bonus Points for those with a multidisciplinary skill set/experience in web, motion OR social content creation.
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong conceptual and typographic skills with a portfolio to prove it
- Effective communication and presentation skills (internal and external)
- Ability to think strategically and creatively (always pushing the envelope)
- Firm grasp of design process -- moving ideas from concept to completion
- Self-starter with high degree of initiative
- Ability to be nimble, and quickly re-prioritize and redirect focus in fast paced environment
- Be a pro at time management and delivering work on time
- Naturally possess a positive attitude, willingness to pitch in, and readiness to hang with an awesome team (culture is king here)
- Ability to work with a team
- Great listener that isn't afraid to question &/or voice their own perspectives
Please send your portfolio, a resume and a link to one piece of brand design you’re obsessed with, to firstname.lastname@example.org