We are looking for a driven individual who will collaborate in creating unique designs and concepts within the Product Development team. Someone who can effectively communicate ideas through sketches and turn their ideas into 3D. We are looking for a creative powerhouse who has a great sense of style and refined design skills. Someone who is a self-starter and able to move projects forward independently.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Work within a team of industrial designers, sharing concepts and designs
• Share your advanced knowledge and skillset to continue to elevate the quality and ingenuity of the products we create
• Inspire the team with innovative ideas
• Create 3D models for design review and analysis
• Work with engineers to help bring your products to production
• Work closely with overseas offices and suppliers
• Occasionally travel both domestic and internationally
Experience & Qualifications
• 3-5 years of relevant professional experience
• Strong aesthetic skills
• Excellent visual communication skills – sketching, Photoshop, Illustrator, PowerPoint, etc.
• Proficiency using 3D visualization software – SolidWorks, KeyShot, etc.
• Experience with the design and development of physical products
• Experience with consumer electronics is a plus
Education, Training and Certifications
• A BS/BA in Industrial Design or related design degree
What we offer (Benefits):
• A good work/life balance
• Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
• 401K Match up to 4%
• Lunch support
• Paid Time Off
• Commuter Benefits
• Flexible working time
• Friday early release in July and August
• Gym Membership
• Volunteer opportunity
• Year-End Bonus (Performance Based)
• Application Details:
Applicant must submit portfolio, or link to website portfolio for review of design work. Please be advised that if portfolio samples are not submitted for review, application will not be considered.
iOttie, inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.
Job Type: Full-time