Motivated, energetic & passionate? Want to be part of a fun and creative work environment?
We are looking for a Business Development Manager who will fit with our global team in our unique studio culture. This position is a full time, in house, position located in our Atlanta studio.
Our projects are both event and retail environments focused. We are asked to deliver creative and engagement solutions for, our clients within the world of face-to-face marketing, events ranging from large scale trade environments to sponsorship activations.
These solutions promote a brand or a brand experience within a temporary environment, offering unique engagement opportunities between the target audience and the brand.
As a Business Development Manager, your primary role will be prospecting.
This involves the development of leads (RFP’s) for Envy and building relationships with our future clients.
A secondary function will require the assistance of a response package developed for the RFP.
This will involve working with internal teams developing solutions addressing the needs, concerns, and objectives specified in such RFP and to continue to position Envy for increased sales opportunities.
• Meet or exceed periodic quotas for sales and future business prospects
• Build and manage relationships with potential customers and clients
• Work strategically with the sales team in a business development and lead generation capacity
• Collaborate within a campaign team of associates to put together RFP responses
• Win new business at a profitable level from new & existing customers.
• Maintain a comprehensive understanding of each client’s business, culture, strategy and direction which meet our clients' objective and budgets while optimizing Envy’s profit.
• Ensure relevant client information & reporting is collected and updated within the NBD database
• Appropriate communication & briefing with BDE's including all deadlines & requirements
• Attend and manage when appropriate weekly team meetings
• Write & present proposals to customers
• Duty travel as required including some on-site work with clients
Skills & Qualifications
• Computer literate (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Exceptional relationship skills
• Ability to analyze client briefs and select relevant and creative information distilled to a level whereupon it can be shared with a team
• Comfortable in speaking in large groups / strong presentation skills
• Ability to develop strong relationships with others and foster a positive company and brand image
• Demonstrated team management and leadership ability
• Effective interpersonal skills and strong communication (written and verbal)
• Strong organizational skills - highly methodical, accurate and detail oriented
• Ability to excel in a fast paced, deadline drive environment
• Ability to accept responsibility and be accountable
• Highly motivated self-starter
• College degree preferred
• Demonstrated sales skills in a same or similar role
• 8+ years’ experience in sales and / or marketing
Envy Create has been fortunate enough to work globally with many of the world’s leading brands, delivering award winning experiential campaigns across events, exhibitions, interactive, social media campaigns and much more be it for a B2B or a B2C base. Our clients exist in Consumer Electronic, Entertainment, IT and Automotive sectors. Brands we are privileged to work with include Microsoft, Warner Bros, Activision, Ericsson, Epic Games, QUALCOMM, Ford, Hewlett Packard, Square Enix and Vodafone to name a few.
Further information is available on our website - www.envy-create.com
All applicants must be eligible to work in the United States of America.
Applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. We do not accept applications from employment agencies or sub-contractors.