Art and Cook is looking for a Mid-Senior level package designer who is passionate about their craft; someone who maintains strong conceptual thinking while delivering on excellent designs.
Responsibilities and skills:
· Responsible for the timely creation of package designs, primarily in the Home, housware arena.
· The ability to collaborate with internal creative department, and marketing teams
· Stays up to date with trends, market standards, and has the ability to integrate them into design concepts
· Strong organizational and multitasking skills
· Able to manage multiple priorities, anticipate demands, communicate status appropriately, and maintain a high level of operational transparency and accountability
We are seeking someone with a positive attitude, who can contribute to group creative discussions. We want someone who works well with a team and thrives on creative collaboration as well as meeting individual design goals who can work in a fast-paced, highly creative environment and whom is always seeking to grow and learn as a designer.
Please send your resumes and portfolios to email@example.com
Education and experience:
• Bachelors degree in graphic design or related field
• 3-5 years experience in an agency or in-house design department
• Expert use of Adobe Creative Suite
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.