We are an innovative mass consumer home lighting company, ranging from home decor, diffusers, massagers, chargers and accessories, etc. We are looking for a Designer who is passionate about their craft; someone who maintains strong conceptual thinking while delivering on excellent designs. The Designer will be responsible for creative direction of the design for a range of products from concept through final deliver. They will be responsible for influencing and driving innovation and inspiration for package design; ensuring the quality of final creative design and development work consistently meets set standards; as well as initiating and driving the creative vision and strategy that drive sales and profit.
Embedded within our in-house Art Department – the Designer is integral in establishing a culture of design excellence in an environment which inspires organizational talent to achieve and surpass their potential. The Designer is a strategic thinker – turning insights and observations into solutions which deliver against the objectives. A master of their craft – the Designer elevates the quality of the solutions their team produces. Working in conjunction with the Creative Director this role also has the day to day responsibility of creative quality assurance and sign off.
Responsibilities and skills:
· Responsible for the timely creation of package designs solutions.
· The ability to collaborate with internal creative department, and marketing teams
· Stays up to date with trends, market standards, and has the ability to integrate them into design concepts
We are seeking someone with a positive attitude, who can contribute to group creative discussions. We want someone who works well with a team and thrives on creative collaboration as well as meeting individual design goals who can work in a fast-paced, highly creative environment and whom is always seeking to grow and learn as a designer.
Please apply with your resumes and portfolios.
• 1-5+ years’ experience of progressively increased responsibility in a creative leadership role
• A portfolio featuring beautiful packaging concepts
• Must be able to function in a fast-paced, environment
• Ability to work in a highly collaborate design environment
• Will possess innate creative sensibility, critical thinking & time management.
Education and experience:
• Bachelors degree in graphic design or related field
• 1-5+ years experience in an agency or in-house design department
• Expert use of Adobe Creative Suite
• Strong written and verbal communication skills