Do you have a passion for selling stories and campaign strategy through impactful visuals?
BerlinRosen is looking for an entry-level Presentation Designer who thrives taking on a diverse client base and issues. At BerlinRosen you can start the day working on a proposal for a criminal justice leader seeking to close youth prisons across the country and finish the day designing high-end, visually stunning presentation for the next big luxury real estate development.
If this kind of variety speaks to you then this might be the right fit for you. We're a growing team of strategists, writers and marketers who are passionate about producing exciting and innovative presentations and proposals to continue building our client base.
This is a six-month entry-level contract position with the potential of joining the team permanently.
• You prefer slides over artboards. You can make a layout look just as good on Google Slides as you can in InDesign. You know how to create templates that are simple, beautiful and easy to use.
• You are a graphic designer at heart. You love to interpret complex ideas visually through color, photography and typography. You respect the grid but also know when and how to break it.
• You love photo libraries. You bookmark all the great stock photo websites—especially the high-end, free ones.
• You dot every “i,” change every inch mark to a smart quote and every foot mark to an apostrophe. Your typography consistent, your alignment is on point and your Photoshop masks are clean. In other words, you're detail-oriented across the board.
• You're not a solo artist. You're comfortable communicating with internal team members to understand their concepts and interpret them visually; you think of critiques as learning opportunities and negative feedback as an exciting problem-solving challenge; and finally, you work well in a team setting.
• You are an expert multitasker. Content will change, deadlines move, a long-form proposal turns into a presentation and you still have a dozen projects in your queue. It's the nature of the business, and not only do you keep up with our fast-paced process, you thrive off of it.
• You live and die by deadlines. Not only are you able to keep pace, but you can stay cool under pressure or when you need to quickly change priorities to meet a last-minute deadline.
• You know how to execute—fast. You have advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, PowerPoint and Google Slides to bring you or the team's' vision to life. Your knowledge of keyboard shortcuts almost makes the mouse useless.
• You are adaptable. You can change your design aesthetic and approach to fit a variety of prospective clients and audiences within the span of a few hours.
We'd also love it if...
• You don't think print is dead and have experience with print and marketing design.
• You have experience creating digital graphics and gifs.
TL;DR, the ideal candidate will be a collaborative designer who can work on multiple accounts to produce and edit clean, eye-catching and exceptional presentations under tight deadlines for a diverse range of prospective clients. A creative point of view and the ability to problem solve will be the key to success.
Interested? Show us the goods!
Send us a resume, and most importantly, a link to your portfolio that shows off your design skills.
BerlinRosen is a leading national progressive public relations and strategic communications firm delivering high impact media, digital and creative strategies to top organizations, companies, and candidates around the United States. Named the number one most powerful PR firm in the country by Observer in 2018, BerlinRosen was founded in 2005 by Valerie Berlin and Jonathan Rosen and has grown to a staff of more than 170 with offices in New York City, Washington, D.C. and Los Angeles.
Our clients are at the forefront of progressive work around racial justice and civil rights, low-wage worker advocacy, voting rights, economic security, the environment, affordable housing, human rights, LGBT issues, healthcare, education, money in politics and ending mass incarceration. We also represent some of the biggest clients defining the future of technology, urban innovation, lifestyle and real estate, architecture and those who are shaping the future of cities.
We are committed to building and maintaining a diverse staff, and recognize that its continued success depends on hiring and retaining high-quality creative professionals with a variety of backgrounds and experiences. Opportunities for advancement exist, and we are committed to helping all staff develop and grow. Women, people of color, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/8v9sgbm2tkjynsmk