CHOi Design is an award-winning product design and development firm located in Chicago. Industry experience and innovation guide our product design and development to create thriving products for our clients and R&D departments globally. For more information, please view our website at www.choidesign.com.
We’re searching for an Industrial Designer to join our team. For this role, we’re searching for a designer with fine-tuned sketching skills, the ability to translate/build concepts in CAD using Solidworks, and delivering high-level Keyshot renderings. As an industrial designer with CHOi Design, you will be involved in projects from beginning to end, have the flexibility and willingness to lead and assist the project by project as our needs evolve.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited industrial design program
- 2 to 5 years of design consultancy or other applicable experience
- Excellent rapid sketching skills, Cintiq/SketchbookPro preferred
- Ability to visually and verbally communicate viable design and
- Advanced experience in Solidworks preferred
- Proficiency in 2D Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Ability to create renderings using Keyshot software
- Experience in creating 3D printed low fidelity prototype
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and materials
- Excellent communication skills, aptitude for listening to others and contributing to group discussions
WHAT WE OFFER:
CHOi Design’s creative loft studio is centrally located in Chicago’s trendy West Loop neighborhood. We offer top-notch medical insurance benefits along with paid vacation, matching IRA, along with a casual working environment. At CHOi Design you’ll work on developing a wide range of products and have the opportunity for career development within the company.
CHOi Design is always looking for exceptional talent at all levels and welcomes you to submit your portfolio. Please send a cover letter, résumé , relevant product research work samples to email@example.com.
Candidates and recruiters, please do not call!
Start Date: Immediate
- No phone calls or drop-ins.
- No recruiters and staffing agencies.
- Reference and background check will be required upon acceptance.
- CHOi Design is an equal opportunity employer.
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.