Mage Design, the leading design firm in merging product design and fashion, has immediate opportunities in the Los Angeles office for a Product Designer with 2 years or more of professional experience. 2D CAD proficiency required for technical design in order to complete this fast-paced project;
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Designing innovative and compelling concepts for all phases of product design
- Providing finished technical packages for final concepts
- Meeting with studio owner frequently to review graphics and discuss other daily issues
- Proven ability to identify product trends 9-12 months ahead of a season and execute into brand appropriate product
Successful candidates will have the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
• 1-3 years experience as a product designer
• A passion for product design in the action sports market
• Ability to contribute with ideas and follow through with concepts
• PROFESSIONAL level knowledge of a wide range of software including the latest versions of Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign using a Mac platform
• Work well independently, as well as part of a team
• Ability to work on multiple projects while maintaining deadlines
• Excellent time management skills to meet frequent deadlines
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written
• Traditional sketching and drawing skills a plus
Salary will depend upon experience.
- QUALIFIED APPLICANTS please forward resume & a PDF* portfolio/ design samples to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will not consider any applicants who do not include visual references/portfolio.
- Please NO PHONE CALLS.
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.