Kikkerland is the world's leading gift brand. With renowned designer collaborations and a strong in house design team, Kikkerland creates a wide range products that make life more enjoyable. We're looking for a talented product designer to join our team. See requirements below:
• BFA in Industrial or Product Design.
• 2+ years of consumer/Gift product design experience.
• Knowledge of wide variety of materials and manufacturing processes, especially plastics.
• Complete understanding of design for manufacturing with knowledge of capabilities and limitations.
• Creative problem solving and analytical skills.
• Expert knowledge of Solidworks ability to render / 3D CAD complicate organic forms.
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including Illustrator.
• Superb technical drawing skills combined with a strong attention to detail.
• Must be the team player and the ability to interact professionally with wide variety of people.
• Develop a range of innovative products in a wide range of materials including wood, plastic, metal and fabric.
• Develop accurate 2D and 3D product specifications and drawings, accounting for cost, ergonomic, safety and manufacturing limitations.
• Build prototypes when necessary.
• Apply illustrations and graphics to products.
• Review and provide comments on manufacturing drawings and overseas-made prototypes.
• Communicate extensively throughout the design process with Graphics designers, Product Development and Quality control, Marketing/Sales teams.