• Create and deliver digital solutions that encourage high levels of user experience on Canary & King’s BigCommerce platform
• Deliver impactful site changes that will increase the conversion rate of visitors to the Canary & King website
• Review and report on website analytics
• Manage all apps and services (Shipstation/Avalara/etc.) connected to the website via BigCommerce and otherwise and keep all in a functioning state
• Define best practices and deliverables to facilitate the creation and final execution of the UX/UI deliverables
• Explore and drive forward our visual identity; become fully immersed in the C&K brand and mission and help us tell our story in a holistic and clear way
• Create engaging designs for Canary & King websites and digital communication, and implement the designs using your coding skills
• Contribute to the corporate Design/UX standards and framework
What you will need to be successful:
• 5-7 years of experience as a front-end developer
• High level of experience developing for an eCommerce retail website
• Genuine passion and curiosity about information consumption and a desire to make experiences more delightful and efficient
• Experience solving for ongoing, personalized experiences across platforms, including responsive websites, mobile websites, mobile applications and Web-delivered applications
• College degree, computer science or information technology a plus or the equivalent experience.
• Proficiency in prototyping tools including Adobe Creative Suite
• Familiarity with BigCommerce, or similar SaaS eComm platforms is a must
• Thorough knowledge of MS-Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
• Experience with marketing and web analytics tools, such as Google Adwords, Facebook ads, Instagram ads, and other social media advertising a plus
• Competitive and comprehensive benefits options that allow you to choose your own plan based on your individual needs and provide long-term financial security for you and your family
Sabert Corporation’s broad benefit package includes the following:
• Comprehensive Healthcare Coverage (Medical & Dental)
• 401(k) Plan
• Survivor Benefits (company-provided Life Insurance; Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance)
• Paid Time Off Program (paid holidays; paid vacation based on service)
• Employee Assistance Program
• Educational Assistance
• Plus many other perks in a great working environment!
Are you passionate and creative? Then we want to hear from you!
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.