SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Develop a specific collection and marketing strategies for assigned product lines
- Cooperating with Sports Marketing, Design, Development and Merchandising to ensure that the final collection is reflecting market or partner needs
- Collaborate and drive the product creation process based on the Go-to-Market calendar and partner requirements of a specific product line
- Preparing market- and competitor studies on an international level as well as analyzing forecasts and sales analyses
- Support in presenting product lines to international partners and key accounts and preparation of international meetings
- Support in planning and coordinating the instore date/product flow
- Cross checking the final Free on Board-prices considering given target margins
- Regular market and fairs visits
- Ensuring the maintenance and input of all required information for selected product lines on all internal PUMA systems in a timely, accurate and consistent manner.
- A minimum of 3-5 years work experience in product management in the sporting goods industry, preferably apparel
- Good market and retail knowledge
- Good analytical skills
- Passion for Motorsport
- Very good verbal communication skills as well as excellent English knowledge (written and spoken)
- Excellent MS-Office skills (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Flexible Teamplayer with good organisational skills and well structured work
- Graduate studies in Business Administration, Sports Management or comparable degree.
PUMA supports over 14,000 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany. PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.