The Production Designer is responsible for supporting all day-to-day wall coverings and feature art design needs. The role involves producing technical and visual information for a large range of graphic art. The position prioritizes project results that are on-time, meet or exceed our client's expectations, and demonstrate attention to detail and quality.
Why We Need This Position
Although TEAGUE is built on a strong foundation of creativity, that isn't all it takes to get the job done. Successful innovation in the realm of global aviation also requires technically savvy types, hyper-organized multi-taskers, people who are adept at juggling shifting priorities, and those who understand the importance of keeping clients happy—in this case all in the same person.
Who We're Looking For
Someone who combines exceptional technical expertise with visual communication skills and a precise, deadline-oriented, no-detail-is-too-small kind of mind. It doesn't hurt if you've also loved airplanes since you were a child and have always dreamed of channeling your creative talents and energy into the realm of aviation. You have a solid understanding of production templates, repeat methodology, pattern separation and digital/screen print process and can think of nothing better than spending your days coming up with creative solutions for production print artwork, including 2D graphic elevations, pattern orientation and production tooling. Other responsibilities would include maintaining a documentation library and supporting files and preparing sample materials for presentation. Although you are a highly organized, forward-thinking type with excellent time management skills, you keep a cool head as changes arise and thrive on the challenge of developing innovative solutions to problems. Sound like your dream job? Drop us a line and we'd be happy to tell you more about it.
What We Just Said, Now in 5 Bullet Points (a.k.a. Essential Qualifications):
• Experience: 2-3 years' experience in graphic design, textile design, technical documentation, drafting/architectural illustration; Bachelor's degree preferred
• Special skills: Advanced in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator; understanding of production templates, repeat methodology, pattern separation, screen print and digital print process; understanding of 3-dimensional space and architectural drafting a plus
• Passion: Wall coverings and airplanes—and wall coverings for airplanes.
• Role: Supporting the design team's surface design department in a variety of ways
• Personality: Detail-oriented, creative, organized, flexible, and deadline-driven
DOE - Competitive hourly rate and comprehensive benefits package offered.
At TEAGUE, we value diversity. We search the globe, literally, to find and attract top talent from diverse backgrounds.
TEAGUE is an EEO/AAP employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/7v84599x9t26xy5z