We are a design and production agency located in Long Island City, NY that specializes in Events, Pop-ups and Commercial Interiors. We are seeking a responsible and organized individual with at least 1-2 years experience in event production and/or interior design. We work with international top fashion brands, PR agencies and high profile publications. The Project Coordinator will be working with our Project Manager to ensure that all projects are a success from proposal and budget creation to installation and completion. Any candidate applying for this job must possess a can-do attitude and extreme attention to detail along with experience managing custom build outs. Other requirements include excellent troubleshooting and communication skills and the sophistication, presence and professionalism to work confidently with high profile clients as well as the capability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
Experience + Qualifications:
• 1-2 Years of either event and/or interior design production and
management experience at a company or agency in a full time
position with a good eye and interest in design
• Knowledge of Excel, Word, Power Point, Keynote, Photoshop and
• Knowledge of Sketch-up, CAD and Ivy a plus
• Ability to read and understand floor plans and elevations and
create design drawings with specs for custom fabricators and
• A ‘do-er’ that is self motivated, proactive and is always thinking
about the next step
• Extremely detail oriented and organized
• A responsible individual that takes pride in their work and gets
• Excellent time management, planning and organization
• Must understand the importance of managing and adhering to
• Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects at once
• Solution oriented + excellent problem solving skills
• Driver’s license/good driver + familiar with New York City area
• Source and manage all décor items, online orders and custom
• Attend client and site inspection walk-through’s, take notes,
measurements, photos and provide recaps
• Gather necessary information for proposal creation, including
materials, creative brainstorming, venue availability and
information, new vendors, etc.
• Maintain and assist in creating project budgets
• Manage and maintain project timelines
• Manage graphic + furniture deliveries
• Manage and act as primary vendor contact for all assigned
• Reconcile jobs and manage returns/credits on job completion
Compensation + Benefits:
• 40K-50K based on experience
• Health + Dental Insurance
• Flexible Schedule
Please submit resume and portfolio along with a personal bio.
No phone calls please.
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.