We are a design and production agency located in Long Island City, NY that specializes in Events, Pop-ups and Commercial Interiors. We are seeking a responsible and organized individual with at least 2-3 years experience in event production and/or interior design. We work with international top fashion brands, PR agencies and high profile publications. Any candidate applying for this job must possess a can-do attitude and extreme attention to detail. Other requirements include excellent troubleshooting and communication skills and the sophistication, presence and professionalism to work confidently with high profile clients as well as the capability to work well in a fast paced environment.
Experience + Qualifications:
• 2-4 Years of either event and/or interior design production and
management experience at a company or agency in a full time
position with a good eye and interest in design
• Knowledge of Excel, Word, Power Point, Keynote, Photoshop and
• Knowledge of Sketch-up, CAD and Ivy a plus
• Ability to create floor plans, elevations and design drawings for
custom fabricators and contractors
• Excellent computer, oral and written communication skills
• A ‘do-er’ that is self motivated, proactive and is always thinking
about the next step
• Extremely detail oriented and organized
• A responsible individual that takes pride in their work and gets
• Excellent time management, planning and organization
• Must understand the importance of managing and adhering to
• Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects at once
• Problem solving skills
• Driver’s license/ good driver + familiar with New York City area
• Ability to jump into projects and absorb/understand pertinent
• Manage and act as primary client contact for all assigned
• Manage and act as primary vendor contact for all assigned
• Overall management of the master production schedule, including
load-in, installation, and breakdown for all vendors and freelance
staff, making necessary decisions to maintain high-quality
• Gather necessary information for proposal creation, including
materials pricing and information, venue availability and
information, new vendors, etc.
• Create and maintain profitable project budgets
• Oversee sourcing of décor items, online orders and custom
fabrications including deliveries
Dates: May 13, 2019 – September 16, 2019
Compensation: Based on experience
Please email resume, portfolio and a personal bio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls please.
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.