* Must be in NY area; flexible work/home
We are expanding our Global design and brand experience design team for the first time outside of the UK, with a new creative centre to be located in New York (Midtown). We are seeking world class creatives who have agility and a passion for insurgent minded design.
About the Role:
As the Senior Designer, you are responsible for working as part of a global team to bring the consumer brand experience strategy to life, by delivering outstanding designs for packaging, E-commerce, digital channels and experiential touchpoints. In the role you’ll support and work directly with the Global Head of Design, Global Leads, Head of Artwork and our Global Marketing Teams.
• At least 8 years of experience in a design/branding agency.
• Experience creating new concepts and working on rebrands across multiple touchpoints.
• Creating designs for innovation concepts, packaging, digital, and experiential,
(although experience in all these areas is not essential as you will work directly
with the Global Head of Design and Global Creative Lead).
• Someone who can make decisions under pressure, manage stakeholders and work collaboratively with other departments.
• A great communicator with a natural warmth and positivity.
• A belief in open and collaborative working relationships.
• Credibility and expertise in presenting design concepts to stakeholders.
• An energy to explore and develop new ideas and the ability to encourage those around you to do the same.
• Time management on projects.
• Delivery of design excellence on Reckitt brands.
• Excellent working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
• The ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects at the same time.
• Fast turnaround environment.
• In line with Reckitt core values, the candidate will be achievement focused and able to work in a direct and often pressurised environment. Entrepreneurial skills in terms of innovation and problem solving are key along with tenacity, tough-mindedness and ability to influence and demonstrate strong team working abilities and commitment.
• A design ambassador, passionate about all things creative.
• Eligibility for a bonus.