It’s pronounced BAN-DOO-HO. Now that’s out of the way, here’s a little bit about us. Officially, we’re a full-service advertising and digital agency in NYC. Unofficially, we’re a collection of passionate creators and thinkers who love to geek out over business-smart strategies and creative ideas. Every morning we check our egos at the door and work together to deliver solutions that get us — and most importantly our clients — excited. We work smart. We hustle hard. We never settle. All while keeping a work-life balance that most agencies envy.
Here’s where you come in. We’re looking for a Senior Copywriter who can turn any line of copy into conversion gold. Armed with more than 5 years of agency experience, you’ll lead the charge in blue-sky concepting for new campaigns as well as day-to-day writing for our many clients. If you can own all their voices without ever losing yours, you may be just what we need.
We encourage you to apply if any of this describes you.
• You ♥ your portfolio. Want to impress us? Let your past work do the talking. Show us your best thinking and writing, and prove that you’re more than just a resume.
• You research before you write. Our favorite campaigns are the ones that work. If you can come to the table with ideas that are grounded in insights and well-thought-out strategies, let’s talk.
• You think in digital. If converting is the name of the game, you are the reigning champ. You know digital copy comes with a different set of everchanging rules, and you’re always on top of best practices.
• You have a sense of humor. And you’re not afraid to use it. You know a little bit of quirk can go a long way, both in your writing and in the collaboration process.
• You’re an expert adapter. Briefs change and goalposts move, but you have no trouble rolling with the punches in our fast-paced, iterative process.
• You edit as well as you write. While everyone at Bandujo loves to brainstorm, we need someone who can fine-tune good ideas until they’re solid, creative executions.
• Email Marketing
• Paid Search
• Paid Social Media
• TV & Radio Script Writing
• Experience in Finance & Banking
• Experience in Public Health
• Experience in Education
• SEO/SEM experience
Interested? Dope. Don’t just forward us your resume though. Send your portfolio, and while you’re at it, include a cover letter, too. You’re a writer after all — it’s the least you can do!