EXPERIENTIAL SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
We are seeking a curious, innovative, and collaborative senior experiential graphic designer to join our energetic and ambitious team. In this role, you will contribute to Two Twelve’s mission as a public information design firm and help to develop sustainable, user-centered designs that help people navigate an increasingly complex world.
As a Senior Designer, you will be involved in all phases of the design process: participating in stakeholder engagement, strategy development, and concept design. You will develop construction intent drawings and review fabrication submittals and sign installations to see your designs come to life in the built environment.
Education: 4-year college degree (preferably a BFA in Graphic Design or related design field)
Experience: 5+ years of work experience in experiential graphic design, specifically in signage and wayfinding; proven skills in developing and executing wayfinding strategies, producing design detail drawings and specifications, and managing the construction phases of projects.
- A strong design sensibility and typographic skills
- Clear conceptual thinking and the ability to ideate/iterate to solve design problems
- A clear understanding of materials and methods of sign fabrication
- Attention to detail with outstanding organizational skills
- Able to distill concepts into narratives and prepare client presentations that advance the project goals
- Able to provide expertise and perspective on structural, planning, and spatial issues to team members and collaborators
- High level of proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Flash)
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Sign Agent Pro, Filemaker, Rhino, and/or sketch-up a plus
- Strong systems thinking; familiar with latest digital technologies and adept at developing holistic, interconnected solutions
- At ease working collaboratively and independently when required
- Adaptive and comfortable balancing shifting priorities and multiple deadlines
- An effective communicator who clearly articulate their ideas verbally and visually
- An open and positive personality
If you fit the above description, please email a brief cover letter (explaining your interest in the position), resume, writing samples/links, salary requirements and availability to email@example.com with the subject line: SREDG20 + Your Name.
Two Twelve offers competitive benefits and compensation commensurate with applicable experience. Qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview. No calls please. We will only consider candidates authorized to work in the U.S.