The Arthouse, NBCUniversal’s Owned Television Stations’ and Telemundo Stations’ internal design team who supports their newscasts is seeking a Sr. Designer with a broadcast design background, solid conceptual skills, 3D expertise, and strong leadership qualities. You must be able to work on individual assignments as well as team projects.
We are The Arthouse.
We are a friendly, collaborative community of experienced, specialized and award-winning talent that work on a variety of challenging projects seen by millions across the country.
We are creative ninjas who challenge traditional news visuals. We strive for perfection, yet are fast, efficient & everywhere. We put the needs of our clients first, and say “why not?” instead of “why?”, “yes” rather than “no”. We embrace change continually update our tools and refine our skills.
• Must be proactive solving design and technical issues with efficient solutions.
• Work on daily graphics and long term projects simultaneously.
• Guide and mentor other Designers on daily assignments and long-term projects.
• Work closely with operational and creative management on maintaining business SOPs and - established design standards.
• Initiate positive customer support through verbal and written communication.
• Works closely with design leaders and directors to communicate their goals to the team.
• Minimum 4 years experience working in a team environment.
• Minimum 4 years experience in Broadcast Design and Motion Graphics
• Minimum 4 years experience and proficient with Cinema 4D and Adobe Suite
• Experience creating Augmented Reality
• Experience creating Real Time Graphics using Ross XPression
• Must submit reel of work and explain roles.
• External applicants must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered (#)
• Must be willing to work in Fort Worth, Texas just south of DFW Airport
• Continued flexibility in schedules and assignments according to business needs
• Must be 18 years or greater
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must accept Solutions as NBCUniversal’s Alternative Dispute Resolution program
• Bi-Lingual (Spanish/English)
• Strong communication skills and a dedicated, customer-focused approach to servicing a large, deadline-driven client base
• Must work well in a collaborative, team environment and be able to multi-task
• Experience and detailed knowledge of Curious Mapping, Google Maps, and live television production
• Demonstrate solid creative skills and the ability to take art direction
• Must have strong presentation skills, comfortable chemistry with clients, and experience collaborating with internal and external teams.
• Experience working in the news industry is valued