1. Fundamentally redefine, create and embed a new product (device design) & user experience design (UX) for development across New Categories.
2. Play a key role in the formulation of Brand Strategy ensuring design is at the heart and that all design expressions segue with our Brands and their objectives.
3. Be a leader with UI / UX activities and design projects, to provide compelling design archetypes and quality to align with New Categories brands (Glo, Vuse, Velo etc.)
4. Leverage real-time agile research, consumer listening and assimilation of trends, translate
consumer insights into clear design that drive and shape device, device ecosystem (accessories & peripherals) and user interface/ user experience from the start of all project streams.
5. Provide creative design works for all New Categories brands and be directly involved in design authorship, idea generation and solution finding, inspiring both internal stakeholders and external partners including agencies to establish a design-centric mind-set and respect the importance of design to future success.
6. Lead and be responsible on end-to-end design outputs on multiple design projects from early concept development to final production and ensure and manage device aesthetics and experience with physical/graphic interface as well as digital experience in relationship to R&D and Operations, for feasible manufacturing solutions and business effectiveness, for in-market success.
7. Responsible for leading and managing projects using external resources such as project planning and brief for right fit Agencies, work and manage projects and control quality of outputs from external agencies by presenting the design strategy and input to guide them
8. Establish a collaborative partnership approach with stakeholders to flawlessly blend aesthetic and functional design considerations and ensure this is maintained through production to launch
9. Be responsible for all design prototyping and create tangible and feasible design solution to support design concepts to be realize in advance.
10. Create advance design concept consists of product design, UX/UI and early prototyping to ensure ideas and opportunity into tangible and feasible design to persuade internal stakeholders and collaborate early with R&D for the POC/POA development.