SONNEMAN – A Way of Light is seeking an experienced and talented Senior Graphic Designer. This person will be a creative who loves design and branding as much as high level visualization and inspirational. You’ll be involved on fully integrated digital, social, print, and e-commerce solutions for Sonneman products. We will look to this role to ensure Sonneman - A Way of Light creative is constantly delivering great thinking, attention to detail, and all-around amazing work for all product and the brand.
Title: Senior Graphic Designer
Location: Larchmont, NY – Hybrid (3x week onsite)
Reports To: Design Director
• Motivated and driven that collaborates well with a cross-functional team.
• Experience and in-depth knowledge of all steps required in the creative process.
• Have excellent design sensibility and strong communication skills.
• Deliver consistently high-quality content aligned with brand’s vision and overall creative direction.
• Ability to visualize environments and provide accurate direction and feedback.
• Articulate ideas with clarity, engage in healthy debate.
• Able to effectively lead junior creative staff members, and outsource creative teams as needed.
• Have a pulse on trends in design, architecture, interior design, technology, and arts.
• At least 7+ years as a Graphic Designer of proven experience working product and brand in these industries (i.e., Architecture, Design and/or Interior Design), design consultancy, advertising agency or in-house creative environment.
• Expertise in developing groundbreaking creative solutions in a range of media including social, web, print and video.
• Excellent design skills with InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop - Adobe Creative Suite.
• Knowledge on XD, Figma and Magento a plus.
• Comfortable with UX/UI principles for web and knowledge of most relevant social media platforms.
• Understanding of 3D visualization and architectural spaces and environments.
Please send resume with attached portfolio - pdf, website, or direct link.
Only candidates with valid U.S working permits will be accepted.