MANTA is located in Kendall Square, Cambridge MA near MIT, just off the Green line / public transportation and the Charles River.
We are looking for a clever senior level ID with excellent creative, usability, visualization and communication skills, that can bring beauty and sophistication to high tech, med tech, wearable tech, robotics and consumer product concepts. This person will play a critical role in helping to build our ID / UI / UX team, and will interface directly with our engineering and client teams. Candidates must have experience in researching user needs and challenges and defining design requirements, must be able to create compelling user experiences and intuitive concept solutions; to push on tech aspects to maximize design potential and navigate designs successfully through production.
• BA in Industrial design
• Robust creative, analytical, aesthetic and visualization skills
• 5+ years of relevant design experience
• Experience in capturing and translating HF / UX / UI needs
• Highly proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite - Illustrator, Photoshop, XD, etc.
• Highly proficiency in 3D modeling software - Solidworks & Keyshot preferred; Rhino, Modo
Great candidates are:
• Self-motivated, pro-active thinkers that enjoys working as part of a creative team
• Passionate believers / communicators of the value of design, user research, design thinking
• Able to identify and develop compelling design solutions effectively within program timelines
• Your story - tell us about you, your background, your passions, work experience and what inspires you to create great design
• Current resume (in English)
• Work examples - digital portfolio teaser & link to your portfolio
• Note: please be clear about your role and responsibilities in development of the work shown
Send resume and portfolio samples via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.