1. Help to fundamentally redefine, create and embed new product initiatives (device design) and user experience design (UX) for development across New Categories.
2. Play a key role in the formulation of Brand Strategy ensuring design is at the heart and that all design expressions segue with our Brands and their objectives.
3. Be a leader with industrial design activities and design projects, to provide compelling design archetypes and quality to align with New Categories brands (Glo, Vuse, Velo etc.)
4. Leverage real-time agile research, consumer listening and assimilation of trends, translate
consumer insights into clear design that drive and shape device, device ecosystem (accessories & peripherals) and user interface/ user experience from the start of all project streams.
5. Provide creative design work for all New Category brands and be directly involved in design authorship, idea generation and solution finding, inspiring both internal stakeholders and external partners including agencies to establish a design-centric mind-set and respect the importance of design to future success.
6. Lead and be responsible on end-to-end design outputs on multiple design projects from early concept development to final production and ensure and manage device aesthetics and quality in relationship to R&D and Operations, for feasible manufacturing solutions and business effectiveness, for in-market success
7. Responsible for bringing world-class product design and experience to in-house teams and manage external resources to support meeting high quality standards to bring to market.
8. Establish a collaborative partnership approach with stakeholders to flawlessly blend aesthetic and functional design considerations and ensure this is maintained through production to launch.
9. Be responsible for all design output including design presentation, concept development, appearance models and prototypes, CMF and POC/POA verification
10. Co-working with design strategy and design innovation team to bring creative ideas into tangible design concepts. working with internal and external partners to establish and prove out innovation pipeline.