Wildhorn creates products that make it easy for people to create shared outdoor experiences. We are part of the next generation of direct to consumer brands. Conveniently located just south of Salt Lake City, just minutes away from world famous skiing, mountain biking and hiking trails in the beautiful Wasatch mountains. We are a small team where impact is possible and contributions are recognized.
The Opportunity and Challenge:
As a Senior Industrial Designer for Wildhorn you will have the opportunity to develop outdoor gear that will get people excited about adventuring into the outdoors. The type of gear you will design ranges from ski and snowboard, mountain biking, camping, hiking, beach and snorkeling.
As a designer your challenge is to be a creative and innovative thinker. To be thoughtful in your design, form development with a focus on usability and craftsmanship. You will be joining a team that respects design, the design process and the impact it will have for our customers. What we ask is that you bring a strong work ethic, positive attitude and passion for designing innovative and thoughtful outdoor gear with the end user in mind.
- Design awesome, thoughtful and innovative outdoor gear.
- Experience with both Soft and Hard Goods
- Full stack product design including: design research, concept development, 3D development, engineering coordination, and manufacturing collaboration
- 70 - 85k base with participation in a Company profit sharing program
- Relaxed Casual dress environment with mountain views
- Employee Product Purchase Program
- Flexible PTO
To apply: Send me your portfolio link (preferred) / .pdf and a resume to email@example.com
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.