As our Senior Product Design Manager, you will establish impactful and efficient design processes and set the vision for the product experience. You will lead the Product Design Team and create effective feedback mechanisms, as well as 1:1 support and guidance for designers. This is a career-defining opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing tech company that is successfully implementing a key piece of the world’s blockchain infrastructure that will power the digital agreements of the future.
* Establish an impactful and efficient design process and working practices that include close collaboration with product and engineering
* Help drive the vision for the Chainlink product experience
* Deliver measurable user experience improvements in new and existing products
* Build a world class product design team
* Work with the team to translate complex and highly technical concepts into usable and intuitive products
* Ensure that the work done by the team meets quality standards for design and experience
* Build cross-functional relationships and partner with peers in other departments to achieve shared goals
* Properly allocate the designers on their team to focus on the most important things
* Encourage an innovation and experimentation culture by focusing on design thinking techniques and leading discussions about short and long term future vision
* 9+ years of relevant design experience
* Experience leading a team of product designers or UX designers
* Experience working across departments to understand what the larger organization needs from design, identify opportunities and address constraints and challenges
* Experience working with other leads to resolve issues that are preventing designers from delivering excellent outcomes
* Ability balance strategic and tactical work
* Proven track record of working closely with Product and Engineering teams to ship successful products
* A high level of care when it comes to how your work is connected to the company vision and immediate goals
* Comfortable facilitating workshops, design sprints and other activities with peers
* Can make quality decisions and move forward without having the total picture
* Desire to take ownership of projects and outcomes
* A good communicator, and can articulate design decisions without getting defensive
* A curious, no-ego approach to leadership, design and product development
* Blockchain knowledge
* Demonstrable experience working on developer-focused products
* Proficiency in Figma
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.