FIND YOUR MISSION
Missions are accomplished with people, driving towards a greater purpose. At ClearCompany, our mission is to help our 2000+ clients achieve theirs. When talking to our own team of A players, you’ll find that it’s not only the opportunity to drive this mission forward that keeps us thriving. It’s the freedom, flexibility, and support ClearCompany provides back, which contributes to our professional development and the pursuit of our personal missions and passions outside of work. Learn more about our state of the art, cloud-based talent platform and why you should consider joining us here.
SENIOR PRODUCT DESIGNER
Listed in the Inc. 5000 for multiple consecutive years as the fastest growing Talent Management platform in America, we are expanding our product design team, whose mission is to design best-in-class talent management software that our customers love to use. We are an organization that cares about its product team, believes team collaboration is a better way to problem-solve, and provides a supportive environment where you can do your best work and grow professionally.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
• As a member of an experienced, three person design team, you will be partnered with a talented engineering, quality assurance and product management team - all passionate about creating and bringing to market the most innovative, beautiful, and usable products possible.
• You will work with company leadership and product management in a highly visible and collaborative environment to transform vision and ideas into implementable product
• You will partner with customer-facing teams (e.g., customer support, customer success, sales) to conduct research to understand our customers’ needs, and get feedback on ideas, designs and prototypes
• You will collaborate with data scientists to design and integrate analytics and data visualizations into the product
• Our team has a diverse set of backgrounds and perspectives, which has helped us build the amazing culture we have today. That culture, along with our core value of “Ideas Over Egos,” has enabled us to create an inclusive environment where everyone’s voice can be heard.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
• To start, you’ll simply be learning through our ramping program, which will introduce you to our product, our design patterns, how we work, and the people you’ll work with
• Then, you’ll work on small projects to get hands-on experience in working with various teams and to familiarize yourself with our processes
• Later, you’ll lead the design effort on product enhancements and new product initiatives
• We'd also love it if you took the initiative and lead the design/UX research efforts as appropriate for some projects
WHAT WE’D LIKE YOU TO HAVE
• 6+ years working as a product/UX/visual designer (not an engineer/developer) for SaaS or equivalent software products
• Creativity, especially as it pertains to solving real-world problems through design of software solutions
• Embodiment of “ideas over egos,” team-oriented, respectful, humble, and collaborative
• You’ll really get our attention if you either have been a dedicated UX researcher in the past, or have significant experience in user research
• Independent/autonomous with the ability to work effectively on your own, sometimes with little direction
• A portfolio is not required, but would be nice to see if you have one. If you don’t have one, or it’s been a long time since you last updated it, no worries, we’ll figure out the best way for us to review your most recent and past work.
The base compensation for this position is $120,000 to $140,000 annualized depending on experience and qualifications.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT CLEARCOMPANY
• The people! Our employees and customers consistently express the best thing about ClearCompany is our close-knit, exceptionally talented team. Check out our achievements and G2 reviews.
• A commitment to diversity & inclusion. Engagement = Inclusion. Your uniqueness powers our vision of a world where organizations perform optimally with empowered managers and engaged employees. Not only will you transform how we do business, but you will be a catalyst to change the world of work for our 2,000+ customers. We have an employee driven DE&I task force, partnership with Change Cadet DEIB Advisory Services, and we support employee engagement channels such as DE&I, LGBTQIA+, Women in Tech, and Women in Leadership.
• Outstanding benefits. Flexible vacation, 90% employer-paid medical/dental/vision, 401k with match, and even pet insurance. We’ve got your back so you can live your best life. See the full list here.
• It’s about ideas over egos. You will have the freedom to explore new ideas and approaches in an entrepreneurial environment, supported by a collaborative team. Learn more about our core values.
• Professional growth. We have promoted 24% of our team members annually compared to 11% across the industry and open new roles to our employees first.
• Our environment! We celebrate success and believe in transparency and teamwork to get us there. We invest in collaboration tools so you can meet with your team face to face. You can even drop in for a virtual coffee break, connect with your ClearCompany mentor, or jump into a training session with our Learning Managers. Learn more here or check out our Great Places to Work Certification and Glassdoor reviews.
ClearCompany is an equal opportunity employer. We support and encourage diversity.