Who we are:
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit-sharing system that rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting-edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving, and legacies worth leaving. In this way, we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
What you'll do:
As a Sr. Product Designer, you will be at the forefront of designing consumer and agent real estate experiences from the ground up. We believe design is as much about behavior and emotion as it is about utility and ease. Your job is to craft how people will experience our products and bring that vision to life in a way that feels inspired. You’ll tackle complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible, and easy-to-use designs for people around the world—from the first-time user to the sophisticated expert. Achieving this goal requires collaboration with teams of Designers, Researchers, Engineers, and Product Managers throughout our innovation process—from creating user flows and wireframes using input from focus group labs to building user interface mockups and prototypes for subsequent labs in our process. At each stage, you will learn what our users need, advocate for them, and ensure that the final product surprises and delights them. You are a self-driven and well-rounded design professional with a keen understanding of how to work as part of a high-velocity team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Skilled practitioner that contributes to design planning and strategy; responsible for producing high-quality work on assigned projects and having a strong influence on product vertical roadmap and design direction.
• Participates in planning and executing generative and evaluative research. Experience translating and applying insight resulting in a direct measurable change in products and services.
• Leads design strategy initiatives and cross-platform projects that align with business goals and involve collaboration from designers, product managers,
developers, marketing, and training.
• Responsible for governing the design operations of the team. Proactively introduces new solutions to improve efficiencies and collaboration in the current design workflow.
• Applies industry/functional knowledge to daily work and invests in mentoring and educating their peers to promote a design thinking culture. Actively participates
and leads design critiques.
• Develops knowledge of the needs of agents, consumers, and market center leadership and how these map to desired experiences.
• Must be an open communicator, willing to ask questions, clarify objectives, and suggest any and all best practices and ideas from experience.
• BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. graphic, interaction, visual communications, product), HCI, or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
• Has 5–7 years of professional product design experience and is adept at working in an Agile development process.
• Design and specify user interfaces and information architecture using participatory and iterative design techniques, including observational studies, user interviews, usability testing, and other forms of requirements discovery.
• Motivated to produce high-quality designs for assigned product streams.
• Fluency with design techniques such as storyboarding, wireframing, prototyping, and user research.
• Strong organization, communication, and visual skills.
• Experience designing and shipping both B2B and B2C products for desktop and mobile platforms.
• A portfolio that demonstrates a range of solutions with a full grasp of the product development process from concept to delivery.
Please specify you found this opportunity in IxDA.