SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Managing the market- and competitor studies on an international level
- Establishing and analyzing sales analyses
- Developing the collection- and marketing strategies for the assigned product lines
- Creating detailed product- and marketing briefings for each season
- Cooperating with the teams of merchandising, design and development to ensure that the final collection is reflecting the market needs
- Presenting the strategy- and product lines to international partner and key accounts
- Planning, coordinating and final checking of the order windows
- Cooperating in the company-wide strategic planning
- Proactive communication with internal and external stakeholders to ensure a smooth product development process
- Regular market visits (International Product Team, target markets) and trade shows
- Ensure a timely and correct input and maintenance of all necessary information into the Product Range System for all product lines
- A minimum of 4-7 years work experience in product management in the lifestyle, and/or sporting goods industry, preferably Apparel
- Ability to work in a fast-paced working environment
- Flexible Teamplayer with an open mindset, good organizational skills and well structured work
- Good market and retail knowledge in the lifestyle, fashion and/or sporting goods industry
- Good analytical skills
- Very good verbal communication skills as well as excellent English knowledge (written and spoken)
- Excellent MS-Office skills (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Graduate studies in Business Administration, Sports Management or comparable degree.
PUMA supports over 14,000 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany. PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.