SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Prepare market and competitor studies on an international level as well as analyze forecasts and sales analyses
- Develop collection and marketing strategies for assigned product lines
- Cooperate with Merchandising, Design and Development (PUMA Group Sourcing) to ensure that the final collection is reflecting market needs
- Work closely with Business Unit, footwear, apparel and accessories teams to ensure concept and product coordination across all product segments
- Drive the product creation process based on the Go-to-Market calendar
- Present the product lines to international partners and key accounts
- Regular market and fairs visits.
- At least 5 years of work experience in product management in Apparel, preferably in the sporting goods/fashion/streetwear industry in an international environment
- Very good understanding of the womens sports lifestyle consumer as well as respective market and retail knowledge
- Developed product sense and taste level
- Very good communication skills as well as excellent English language skills (written and spoken)
- Very good analytical skills
- Excellent MS-Office skills (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Flexible team player with good organizational skills and well-structured work
- College/University degree, preferably in business/marketing/textile/fashion or equivalent.
PUMA supports over 14,000 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany. PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.