We are seeking a full-time Senior Project Manager with 6 years of experience to work with life science clients. Candidates should be experienced in managing communication between vendors, account executives, and creative teams, and liaising with account, creative, and sales teams.
That’s Nice serves clients in the life sciences industry – pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical manufacturing, biologics, and new modalities. Experience in these sectors is advantageous. However, a background working in a similar highly-technical industry is also well-suited.
The ideal candidate is highly detailed and can work through and manage integrated projects. Candidates must be able to work independently, handling many projects simultaneously, and collaborate within a team environment.
The ideal candidate has 6 years post-college experience at a marketing firm or agency. This role reports directly to the Accounts Director. Candidates should be prepared to support clients to help drive decision making processes, create and maintain project timelines, relate progress and feedback from contacts with the staff and management, and support promotional presentations of company capabilities.
1. The position is based at our office on Fifth Avenue, near Union Square in New York, NY.
2. This role is office-based, in an open space with other staff, visitors in and out, and occasionally music playing, which creates a lively environment. The successful candidate must be confident in their ability to work comfortably and effectively in these circumstances.
3. Candidates will need to read, understand, and follow standard office practices, procedures, and policies.
4. That’s Nice LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Hours, Remuneration & Benefits
1. Basic hours of work are five days per week (Mon-Fri), 9am - 6:30pm, with 1 hour lunch. Additional hours may be necessary at times to complete projects under deadlines.
2. Nine public holidays across the year are observed with office closure.
3. Bonus: Performance-based financial bonuses
4. Benefits: Eligibility after 12 weeks probationary period (Aetna health plans, dental plans, vision plans, life insurance, disability plans, AD&D plans, commuter benefit options)
5. Vacation: 15 paid days annually, earned after 12-week probation (pro-rated to calendar year)
6. Sickness: 5 paid days annually, earned after 12-week probation (pro-rated to calendar year)