The Senior Designer for Top of Table visualizes and executes our Top of Table team’s projects through market research, industry trend analysis, ideation sketching, and digital visualization.
You will be building compelling assortments for both our in-house brand and customers private brands.
Seniority in this role implies a high level of proficiency and prior experience in the technical, interpersonal, and communication skills required to produce top-quality work in our industry. Our firm relies on the SD role to stay current on industry trends, emergent techniques and software, and to lead our team members by their example.
This position reports to our Senior Product Developer and ultimately to our CEO. This position requires real-time communication, high-quality creative output, and compliance with project-based deadlines and milestones.
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Design/ Industrial Design
5+ years’ work experience in Design/Industrial Design, Table Top Design Required
SOFTWARE SKILLS NEEDED:
Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Solid Works and Keyshot
• Contributing to the achievement of the company’s strategic and operational objectives
• Support product design efforts for both ANC in house assortment as well as customer assortment needs
• Work with Product Development Team, Sourcing & Sales Team to build compelling, disruptive, innovative products
• Work closely with both US and Asia partners to ensure customer objectives are achieved
• Strategic Analysis of market trends and competitive landscape in order to effectively translate trends into effective product designs
• Think critically and respond to opportunities
• Problem solve quickly and efficiently to unforeseen hurdles
• Establish and maintain effective relationships with employees and management
• Create presentation ready concept ideation as well as 2D and 3D CAD technical drawings for sampling and manufacturing
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously with tight deadlines in an extremely fast paced work environment
• Be flexible in design style and take creative feedback from team leaders and clients
• Coordinate with internal team members, contractors, vendors, and other industry partners
• Interest and desire to mentor and guide others
• Participate in general office tasks such as scheduling, organization, filing, clean-up, phone calls, and email correspondence
• Participation in travel for client meetings and industry events