Several years ago, we were searching for the right software for managing a pest control office. We looked and looked for something that was cloud-based, mobile friendly, and actually made our lives easier. We were SHOCKED to find nothing that met our needs.
We kept thinking to ourselves, "why doesn't someone make something that works!?" Finally, we realized it was up to us. Since then we have dedicated our lives to creating the world's greatest software for managing pest control offices--and we have succeeded!
Skills & Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Must have a digital portfolio.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Ability to work tightly with a cross-functional team of developers, product owners, and management to guide solutions into production.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences and customer experience that meet client needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and SaaS.
- Ability to facilitate client’s product visions in both low-fidelity and high-fidelity by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
- Must be able to work on multiple projects at the same time as well as prioritize workload.
- Must have developed a style guide.
- Must have developed a project from start to finish and release multiple projects to development.
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Does not over-complicating simple tasks.
- Being able to make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Detailed approach to projects including comprehensive Work Flows, thoughtful Wireframes, High Resolution Comps and Prototypes.
- Obsessed with good user-centered design practices and have an impeccable eye for detail and design (e.g. typography, color, balance, etc.).
- Provide mentorship to share the knowledge with other team members on user-centered design and design thinking best practices.
- Expertise in UX/design software such as Sketch, InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Adobe Photoshop and/or similar.
- Extreme knowledge of atomic design and has practiced it in the past.
- The ability to distance themselves from the project.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Experience in writing user stories – and practicing the agile methodology development process.
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.