Duo is seeking a motivated, organized strategist to assist with our strategic digital engagements.
We are looking for someone to bring new energy, strategic thought and creative vision to our client engagements. Duo Consulting is a group of self-motivated professionals who work as a team to deliver awesome results for our clients. We foster an environment that encourages cooperation and rewards team accomplishments.
• A collaborative team player with a positive attitude
• Excellent at communication & client facing skills
• Self-motivated, organized, and accountable
• Naturally curious and resourceful
• An individual with 3+ years UX Design
• Up-to-date on industry best practices
Needs & Responsibilities:
• Define goals & functional requirements for clients
• Lead and execute client UX exercises to gather requirements and make ongoing recommendations for existing applications
• Experience with user interviews and research, sketchboarding, style tiles and style guides, competitive analysis, component-driven Web design, and technical handoffs
• Ability to produce sitemaps and wireframes for client presentation
• Good at understanding users and user personas and developing user workflows based on research findings
• Analytically focused but also driven to collaborate on creative interactive experiences
• Hands-on experience with UX tools such as Sketch, InVision, prototyping tools, Google Analytics, Adobe Creative Suite.
• Experience with Zeplin, as well as accessibility and performance tools
• Comfort working with visual designers or a visual design background is also a plus.
• Drupal or other prior CMS experience is preferred.
If you think you’re a good fit, we’d like to hear your story. Please include your portfolio.