User Experience (UX) works behind the scenes to explore the best way for users to interact with sites and apps across any device. From user testing, prototyping, wireframes, sketches, to site maps and content inventories, UX is involved.
We seek a Senior User Experience Designer to work on-site in our growing Chicago office. You will be responsible for leading and working on many high profile projects. As a Senior UX Designer you will bring your knowledge of UX to your projects, helping guide the internal agency team and clients towards the best solution. You are detail-oriented, a good speaker, and can understand client and user needs and iterate the best way to meet those needs. You will have direct interaction with clients, and will be on-site with them twice a week in their office in Riverwoods.
Skills and responsibilities:
• Are great with presenting to and working with clients.
• Are a creative thinker who is looking for something new.
• Have extensive agency experience working with large and complex client organizations.
• Have a portfolio of successful interactive engagements.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be a strong collaborator and a self-starter with a “can-do” attitude
• Absolute detail freak!
• Able to mentor other UX designers
• Knowledge of web/handset/device design and user-centered design principles
• Experience gathering, clarifying and documenting project requirements
• Develop and annotate wireframes, process flows, sitemaps, and user journeys
• Have experience in creating and testing prototypes, paper, digital or otherwise
• Experience with wireframing tools such as Sketch, Moqups, or OmniGraffle
• Bonus points for knowledge of Marvelapp, Axure, InDesign, Photoshop, and Google’s G Suite
• There will be travel to our clients in Riverwoods, typically twice a week, for on-site collaboration
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.