- Be passionate about creating visually strong and engaging digital user interfaces and micro-interactions
- Develop product interactions (UI, UX and design systems) and content for communication concepts (visual design, brand, digital & print) to the last pixel
- Create storyboards, user need specifications, personas, use flow scenarios, information architecture, flowcharts, interactive mock-ups, design prototypes, design guidelines and specifications
- Working closely with design strategists, industrial designers, service designers and external software development teams
- Manage client communication as well as organizing and moderating workshops and presentations close collaboration with clients
- Experience the project work on a broad variety of products, from software applications to platforms and interfaces for consumer electronics to medical equipment and mobile apps.
- Degree in Interaction Design, User Experience Design, Product Design or related field
- At least 3+ years of experience in a related position
- Excellent professional communication skills spoken & written (German and English)
- Exceptional visual design skills to create fascinating interfaces, graphic assets and detailed screen layouts
- Strong knowledge of user experience and interaction design processes and methodology.
- Analytical mindset and organizational skills
- Client and project-management experience with a focus UI/UX from product creation to market launch
- Experience and skills to communicate project and communication goals with clients while being able to juggle quality, time and budget for multiple projects.
- Professional skills with tool like: Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign as well as motion graphic tools like AfterEffects. Good proficiency in wire-framing tools to create interactive prototypes and animations (Principle, Invision, Framer, etc.)
Sounds like you and a place you'd love to come to every morning?
Then we can’t wait to meet you!