Ammunition is an international design studio providing services in product design, brand strategy and identity, UX design, graphic design, and packaging. While Ammunition’s strengths are diverse across design disciplines, our real expertise is to redefine markets by using design to create new business territory, and to communicate and connect with customers. Whether it is a product, an interface, a package or an identity, our approach is to create new, exciting experiences for customers that communicate the unique proposition and the brand of our clients, and to differentiate in meaningful ways.
We are looking for a senior visual designer to join our team with a strong focus in brand design. You must be comfortable working across many media. You're a conceptual thinker who can bring your ideas to life in new and inspiring ways. You have a strong point of view on design. It shows in your writing, speaking and work. When you decide to make something, you see your vision from concept to launch. The role requires working collaboratively, creatively and flexibly with multidisciplinary teams. Candidates should demonstrate an ability to work across a range of projects; from brand identity, marketing collateral (physical and digital) to packaging.
- Able to translate strategic thinking into relevant and unique design paths and experiences.
- A passion for creating evergreen brand assets with a deep knowledge in systems thinking.
- Take complex concepts and large amounts of data and bring them to life simply and beautifully.
- Contribute to inspiring a culture of creativity and brand innovation.
- Work to simplify complexity in both process and work.
- Comfortable collaborating with multiple stakeholders and across disciplines.
- The ability to work together as a team, developing brand strategies, preparing and giving presentations
- 3-6 years designing for brand and digital products at an agency.
- A link to an online portfolio showcasing relevant work with a solid balance between user-friendly, print and web and creative branding work.
- Able to work from high-level briefs.
Additional skills, a plus:
Experience designing motion graphics with the latest animation tools.
Please send your resume, portfolio, and/or work samples (if applicable) in an email entitled “Senior Visual Designer” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only those applicants who meet our stated requirements will be considered for this job. If you are a possible match for the position, we will contact you to learn more about your background and answer questions about our hiring process.
Principals only. No recruiters, please.
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.