Social Media Coordinator
Gabellini Sheppard Associates, an internationally renowned architecture and interior design firm, seeks a resourceful, energetic and highly organized individual to join our marketing team as a social media coordinator.
The marketing department provides a variety of functions, including new business development (RFP generation, client/press presentations), marketing, public relations, internal and external communications, awards submittals, social media and database /website administration. This role would work directly with the Marketing and Business Development Director.
The successful candidate is a multi-tasking, self-starter with strong graphic design and technical abilities as it pertains to professional social media platforms, specifically LinkedIN and Instagram. An eye for graphic design and layout and technical proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign and Photoshop is required.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Social Media Content Development and Maintenance
• Work in collaboration with studio to capture studio culture and ‘BTS’ storytelling
• Organize and schedule social media through online tool
• Assist with RFP/Presentation creation
• Assist with Press inquiries and image requests
• Assist with maintenance of media report (press list/content plan)
• Maintain Press Clip book and reprinted portfolio
• Maintain Awards Calendar spreadsheet. Prepare awards submissions.
• Maintain Awards list
• Attend/Organize studio attendance at industry events, conferences, lectures as representative of the firm Assist with development of company newsletter
• 2 – 5 years communications, social media experience preferred
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Art, Architecture or Design
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Keynote, Excel, Word and Microsoft Office is required
Please email your resume to email@example.com. Include availability (immediate preferred) and salary requirements with your cover letter. Provide three references
• 3 week’s vacation
• Group health/life/dental insurance
• 401(k) plan
• Must be a US citizen / green card holder / or have work visa
• Pay commensurate with experience