Senior Graphic Designer
$75K to $95K Plus Bonus Eligibility
The Senior Graphic Designer is responsible for creating industry leading design collateral for the Titleist Golf Club organization. This individual will work closely with the Art Direction Manager to develop, design, produce and distribute targeted, engaging creative content in support of the business objectives set forth by the executive committee.
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design.
• A minimum of 5-7 years with Graphic Design in a marketing environment.
• Some travel required.
• Expert-level knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: specifically Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign, solid Vector art skills, PowerPoint, HTML5, Greensock, Adobe Animate, Google Web Designer and other design software programs.
• Golf knowledge or understanding of the game preferred.
• Develop and design static marketing materials in support of product launches, club fitting and consumer connection initiatives to include, but not limited to, sales materials, merchandising, displays, promotional programs and digital assets.
• Design digital banners and manage vendors using latest technology and programming languages such as HTML5, Greensock, Adobe Animate and Google Web Designer in support of the media plan.
• Work with Art Direction Manager to ensure strong and clear visuals that align with our brand guidelines and the Titleist golf club mission and objectives. Work with the Titleist clubs marketing team to conceptualize and execute the Titleist golf club look within the overall Titleist brand execution.
• Maintain artwork and photography assets and upload files to marketing media drives, Cloud storage for distribution internally, globally and to our media and trade partners as needed.
Must submit a resume in "MS Word Form ONLY" along with attached or access to your portfolio in order to be considered.