In this role, you will oversee brand and graphic design projects through the creative development process, from kick-off through concept inception to production to final asset delivery. You will lead creative development of high-visibility campaigns and initiatives to meet business objectives and build the Provista and Envi brands. You will define and execute the visual brand identity and story through creative assets and visual storytelling that drive favorable perceptions of the companies with internal and external stakeholder audiences.
•Develop and create graphic designs including typesetting, layout, illustrations, photo manipulation, print preparation, etc.) for a variety of communication channels to support the Marketing and Digital communications resources (includes print, web design, illustrations, presentations, video, social media, digital signage, etc.).
•Present ideas and new concepts to improve existing marketing materials. Translate requests into actionable project plans.
•Proactively collaborate with key stakeholders to understand their graphics needs and deliver product(s) in a timely manner. Define workflow that best elevates creative thinking.
•Work in partnership with leadership and marketing team members to develop and create brand guidelines that form brand identity industry recognition and create consistency across all marketing platforms. Design materials that include logos, fonts, color palettes and more.
•Assist in video production set-up, production, and post-production as needed.
•Perform quality control and proofing for all assets prior to launching.
•Manage company store and asset library. Upload and maintain content in library system and other platforms.
•Manage multiple projects with minimal supervision, monitoring day-to-day project activity. Track changes and schedule creative reviews. Ensure projects are delivered on time and meet marketing objectives.
•Identify potential roadblocks related to resources and timelines and escalate potential issues when necessary.
• Relevant degree preferred. Graphic Design, Commercial Art, Design, or related field.
• 5 or more years of experience required.
• Experience as a graphic designer required.
• B2B, B2C and/or health care experience preferred.
• Knowledgeable about current design trends and standards across multiple industries.
• Must be fluent in Adobe Creative Suite programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and After Effects) and Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with a collaborative spirit.
• Ability to maintain a positive attitude and collaborative spirit, working with colleagues.
• Must provide a portfolio for review including work samples.