Medable's mission is to get effective therapies to patients faster. We provide an end-to-end, cloud-based platform with a flexible suite of tools that allows patients, healthcare providers, clinical research organizations and pharmaceutical sponsors to work together as a team in clinical trials. Our solutions enable more efficient clinical research, more effective healthcare delivery, and more accurate precision and predictive medicine. Our target audiences are patients, providers, principal investigators, and innovators who work in healthcare and life sciences.
Our vision is to accelerate the path to human discovery and medical cures. We are passionate about driving innovation and empowering consumers. We are proactive, collaborative, self-motivated learners, committed, bold and tenacious. We are dedicated to making this world a healthier place.
About the Role
We're looking for a Sr Interaction Designer to help support the redesign of our patient app experience across multiple platforms (iOS, Android, mobile web) and devices. Ideally, you’re a self-starter who can lead the full lifecycle of your designs from low-fidelity wireframes to interactive prototypes, collaborate with product managers on strategy, participate in research to test and validate designs, and consult with engineering to make everything come to life.
Full-time / Freelance opportunities also available.
• Design the overall functionality of our apps with a user-centered design process
• Develop use cases, user flows, wireframes, mockups, and interactive prototypes that lead to intuitive UI/UX design across devices and platforms (iOS, Android, mobile web)
• Effectively communicate information architecture and UI design through interaction models, user task flows, and detailed storyboards
• Work closely with Product, Research, and Engineering to rapidly iterate on designs based on functional specifications, user feedback, and tech constraints
Skills & Experience
• 6-8 years of relevant experience in interaction/product design
• Strong design background with experience in information architecture, UI design and creating interactive prototypes
• Ability to simplify complex business workflows with intuitive user interfaces
• Extensive knowledge of current design trends, interaction patterns, and motion design
• Excellent problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints as they apply to designing for iOS and Android
• Experience participating in design workshops, user testing and research
• A strong portfolio with best-in-class work across platforms and experiences
• Fluency with latest design software and tools (Figma, Sketch, Principle, Framer, etc.)
• Bachelor's Degree in Interaction Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science, or related field
CV, Resume, and a link to online portfolio required