We are Cascade-Maverik Lacrosse. We are the brand leaders in the design and manufacture of Lacrosse equipment. We set industry performance and reliability benchmarks with our top selling helmets and gear.
We are seeking a creative, passionate and experienced Product Designer to join our Design Team.
Our Product Designers work within R&DD and cross-departmentally to design, develop and produce innovative lacrosse product lines from inception to reality. Our product lines include helmets & headgear, sticks & heads and protective gear. Utilizing Adobe Creative Suite, SolidWorks, KeyShot, and other design programs, you will work to create cutting edge product designs that improve image, performance and consumer appeal.
The role provides innovative design and expert advice to produce high quality innovative designs that exceed our customers’ expectations, for performance, sustainability, merchandising, fit and cost. Driven by a passion for innovative designs that exceed our customers expectations, the best candidate will strive to be acutely aware of
current market and consumer/player trends and strives to produce high quality designs for future products.
In this role, you need to excel at internal and external communications, seeking and sharing ideas and information, nurturing creativity and inspiring others. As a team player, you ensure that all your team members and internal partners are kept in the loop and up-to-date on the status of design work and any changes throughout the design and development process and on through final execution.
You will review product samples and make recommendations to the development team and create and make changes to tech packs. You create and work with prototypes for validating designs prior to manufacture, working in the workshop performing work on prototypes, testing, building and adjusting models.
The Product Designer who best fits our culture will actively and passionately engage in all stages and activities of project design and development from briefing process to commercialization.
Bachelor’s Degree preferably in industrial design or a closely related field and 7-10 years’ experience working in product design.
• Must be proficient is Adobe Creative Suite, SolidWorks, KeyShot, etc.
• Excellent time/project management skills.
• Must demonstrate initiative and be a self-starter.
• Able to forecast next creation of design phase.
• Must be a creative and innovative problem solver.
• Understands design trends and how to translate them to design application.
• Strong written/verbal communication skills.
• Detail-orientated, with ability to seek creative viable solution to any given situation.
• Ability to manage multiple projects in fast-paced environment.
• May travel 10-15% of the time as needed to vendors & testing sites to monitor and trouble-shoot product development and testing, research materials or resolve other issues.
Cascade Maverik Lacrosse, LLC is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Only those persons chosen for an interview will be contacted.
TO APPLY – Go on-line to http://www.cascadelacrosse.com Careers. Select Liverpool from the location drop down, then click “search” and select the Product Designer position and “apply”. Please complete the on-line application and “Submit” to send your application. Attach your Resume and a Link to your Design Portfolio.