Are you passionate about designing content experiences that have immediate impact for almost a billion users? People around the world learn how to use Acrobat products through instructional videos, images, and articles. Adobe is going beyond these traditional learning methods, integrating next-generation learning directly into desktop, mobile, and web products.
The Learn and First Mile team is looking for a strategic and holistic thinker to design inspiring orientation and instructional content, primarily for Acrobat. Join our fast-growing and hardworking team, and work with us to redefine how our customers learn. If you are a strategic problem solver who thrives on being “in the pixels,” we want to meet you!
What you’ll be working on
- Creating scalable design systems, guidelines, and workflows that allow our partner teams and external vendors to deliver content at scale
- Building forward-thinking learning experiences that help people learn how to use the Document Cloud suite of apps and adapt to new features
- Developing orientation and instructional content, in collaboration with industry-leading instructors, content strategists, and product teams
- Closely observing and participating in user research, discovering how creatives pick up and adopt Adobe’s tools and iterating to construct more effective and engaging learn experiences
- Motivating people to keep growing and explore new skills through inspiring instructional experiences
What you’ll bring to the team
- A passion for design and a 5+-year track record of strategic problem solving that meets user needs, product requirements, and business objectives
- Strong visual design skills
- Ability to address complex design problems with practical design solutions
- BA/BFA in a design-related field or applicable work experience, with a proven foundation in typography, layout, and design
- Expertise in Adobe’s Creative Suite products
- Familiarity with Acrobat
- Experience directing and supervising vendor partners, including production studios and motion designers
- Strong interpersonal written and verbal communication skills, along with presentation skills
- Openness and ability to act on design feedback from colleagues in a rapid iterative design process
- Ability to produce highly polished and professional work in tight time frames
- Adeptness at solving problems with a team
- A penchant for details and organization, including the ability to prioritize tasks, communicate progress, and meet deadlines
- Willingness to contribute to the creative, collaborative spirit of the Experience Design team and the company
Nice to haves:
- Background in design for educational platforms
- Experience designing visual identity systems
How to Apply
To be considered for this role, please email your resume and portfolio to email@example.com. We’d especially like to see strong systems thinking and insights into your problem-solving process.
About Adobe Design
Adobe Design creates tools that amplify the world’s ability to create and communicate. We’re a global team of designers, researchers, prototypers, content strategists, program managers, and more who work across Adobe’s three product lines: Creative Cloud, Document Cloud, and Experience Cloud.