One of the Top UK Textile and Wallcovering Brands looking for an outstanding and creative
– With a minimum of 1 year’s commercial experience working in a similar role and educated to degree level in textile design. A good working knowledge of both printing and weaving production techniques is essential (a working knowledge of wallcoverings is desirable but not critical) and as well as having superb drawing skills he/she must have an excellent eye for colour. You must have excellent communication skills and be comfortable with CAD (preferably AVA) and having a sound knowledge of Photoshop or similar graphic design software would be an advantage.
Brief details of the role and required skills include:
• Trend research
• Design creation from concept to finished artwork
• Regular communication with suppliers, customers and internal management from initial design concept through to product development and finally to order sign-off.
• Involvement in photography shoots, brochure work and working alongside the graphic designer and marketing team.
• Excellent time management and critical path creation skills required.
• Attending exhibitions and mills in the UK and overseas.
• Place of Work – North Manchester (office based role)
• Start Date – ASAP.
• Product knowledge – Fabrics and wallcoverings.
• About the company – a leading brand in the world of home fashion, creating beautiful furnishing fabrics and wallcoverings, distributed through a large network of retailers and interior designers across the globe.
• Job Overview – Joining a busy studio and working alongside a friendly management team on a wide variety of projects.
SALARY: Dependent on experience
Get in touch with us TODAY by emailing your CV and digital portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have already been interviewed by Diane – simply inform her in the email when you send your updated cv and portfolio. If you do not get a response within 24 hours whatsapp message Diane at 07912 379739 informing her that you have emailed her.