This is a perfect position for someone who is passionate about leading a team that will be building a cutting-edge web application that is intuitive, easy to use, and present complicated data in a simple, easy-to-understand way.
Our product is undergoing rapid growth as we evolve. Want to help take our product to the next level? We are looking for leaders who have passion and interest in user experience, and who are eager to make big impact.
As the leader, you will be the innovative leader behind all planning, execution, recruiting and hiring. The ideal candidate will develop and grow the team and its products, utilize Agile Methodologies to manage the scrum team and continuously improve ease-of-use.
- Cultivate an environment for the engineering team to efficiently deliver high quality software
- Interface with Product Management to help drive roadmap prioritization for software features.
- Work with the user experience (UX) and engineering teams to define key product interface
and documentation that delights customers and makes it easy to consume.
- Partner with cross functional teams to build integrated end-to-end features and solutions.
- Direct the design, development and timely delivery of features.
- Collaborate with senior engineers to plan, resource and execute projects.
- Recruit, grow and retain talents, manage performance.
- Champion quality through process improvements, working with quality assurance and support
Education and Experience Required:
- B.S or M.S equivalent degree in computer science or related field.
- 3+ years of experience leading and managing a development team of 5-8 engineers
responsible for delivery of web applications.
- Proven track record of leading major complex initiatives across organizations manage
competing project priorities and constraints.
- Professional experience building web applications using the design system / reusable UI
HTML5 and multi-platform technologies like React Native.
- Understanding of UI design patterns and usability principles.
- Have excellent experience with Agile Methodologies and ability to run the scrum team
- Be an active product owner under these agile methodologies
- Has experience with SaaS
- Passionate about user experience, technology, software development processes and quality.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Strong leadership skills, including coaching, team-building, and conflict resolution.
- Experience with SaaS infrastructure and cloud-base solutions is a plus.
- Experience with browser based management portal development for storage, networking or
virtual platform systems is a plus.
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
This role has been designated as ‘Edge’, which means you will primarily work outside of an HPE office
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status.