A UI/UX Lead at M3 is …
Someone who can work with our design team to help continue to grow, design, deliver, and sell our UI/UX services both internally and externally. You will put your thumb print on our process and ensure we’re designing and delivering exceptional experiences for our clients and their customers.
You will be the spearhead for digital on-screen interface design across industries. Your natural ability and passion will help shape the UI/UX department for M3 moving forwards.
You’ll be a key support to internal and external marketing initiatives, helping to visually promote the M3 brand in compelling and consistent manners.
What You’ll Do:
As our Lead UI/UX designer, you will direct and support projects informed by research and our stakeholder centered design process. You will work closely with M3’s Design team to develop holistic solutions that seamlessly blend the digital and physical elements of impactful customer experiences.
As a UI/UX Lead you will be responsible for leading projects to exceptional conclusions, exceling when interfacing with our clients, and be able to demonstrate a strong competency for presenting solid design rationale throughout.
Another key focus of your role is to sell the importance of UI/UX design to our growing list of clients, further developing current relationships while also cultivating new ones.
Above all, you’re excited to create compelling, future-forward experiences for the world-class companies we collaborate with.
Skills You’ll Need:
The UI/UX Lead should have experience identifying target user groups and conducting interviews to define actionable user requirements. We’re looking for someone that has the ability to inform and illustrate wonderful user flows and information architectures that are both logical and intuitive. You have expertise and an efficiency in crafting wireframes and navigation logic that can be used as the basis for your exceptional visual design integration. The UI/UX Lead should have adeptness at prototyping effectively and an appetite for validating and measuring user experience success based on well executed research plans and predefined criteria. You have competency in creating UI spec documentation that constantly result in seamless backend translation. Finally, we’re looking for someone with excellent graphical and presentation skills.
Additional Expertise and Responsibilities:
• Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback
• Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups
• Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces
• Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components and informational components
• Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
• Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
• Collaborating effectively with product, engineering, developers, and management teams
• Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience
Experience / Education Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. You have at least 5 years of industry experience in UI/UX design with a portfolio to support a wide range of successful client collaborations. Around 10% travel may be required.
• Exceptional design and creative skills
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, including an innate ability for strong storytelling to help sell design recommendations to our clients
• Successful history of creating impactful UI/UX strategies and designs that elevate client brands
• Strong knowledge of UI/UX design process and project management
• Strong portfolio demonstrating UI/UX skills
• You are proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
• You are proficient in prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, etc.
• You pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics
• You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
• You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders
**PLEASE PROVIDE WORK EXAMPLES/PORTFOLIO**
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
M3 Design provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please include portfolio