We are seeking an experienced UX Designer Contractor to join our team on a contract basis. As our UX Designer Contractor, you will create intuitive, engaging, and user-centric designs. You will be responsible for the end-to-end design process, from user research and wireframing to prototyping and delivering high-fidelity designs.
- Conduct user research and create user personas, user flows, and journey maps to inform design decisions.
- Design wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that effectively communicate design concepts and solutions to stakeholders and development teams.
- Develop and maintain design guidelines, standards, and patterns to ensure consistency across all applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product managers, developers, and stakeholders, to create innovative, user-centric designs.
- Conduct usability testing and incorporate feedback to continuously iterate and improve designs.
- Think critically and see the big picture. As a critical thinker, you will not only focus on individual design tasks but will also strive to understand the larger context and impact of your work.
- Keep up to date with the latest design trends, tools, and technologies.
- Work closely with developers to ensure design feasibility and quality
- At least 5 years of experience in UX design
- At least 2 years experience designing B2B applications
- Proven experience as a UX Designer with a strong portfolio that showcases critical thinking and big picture thinking skills. In addition, your portfolio must highlight your design process and past projects, including B2B applications.
- Proficiency with design tools such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
- Strong understanding of user-centered design principles and methodologies
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience working in Agile development environments is a plus
- Time zone: North American time zones work
- Engagement duration: 6 month contract with a 2 week trial period
This is a contract position, with the opportunity for future contract renewals or full-time employment. If you're passionate about creating user-friendly experiences and have a portfolio to showcase your skills, we want to hear from you!
Please submit your resume and portfolio for consideration.
A portfolio review is required. We are open to review portfolios via zoom if necessary.