As our LA-based UX Designer, you will dive into our customers’ workflows, and create innovative product designs that efficiently solve customer problems, based on in-depth user research. You will also work cross-functionally with our engineering, sales and support teams.
This is a HYBRID ROLE that will require working alongside our LA-based Product Manager from our co-working space, Second Home (East Hollywood), between 2-3 times a week and/or based on business needs.
• Conducting user research and interviews in-person and virtually via Zoom, Usability Hub, etc.
• Developing wireframes and prototype
• Creating user journeys and user personas
• Developing UI designs
• At least three (3) years in full time UX design roles
• A portfolio with at least three (3) launched design projects (please include folio link with your application)
• Advanced Knowledge of Figma and SaaS product design
• Strong user research experience
• Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and frontend development
• Excellent communication, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
• Must reside in the Greater Los Angeles Area, with the ability to work from our co-working space in East Hollywood at least 2-3 days a week and/or as needed
At DISCO, our employees have told us what benefits mean the most to them, and we've listened. In addition to being a member of a friendly and fun international team, you will receive:
• A competitive salary in a fast-growing startup
• Office set-up allowance
• Annual learning and development allowance
• Four weeks of paid vacation leave per year
• Paid bank/public holidays as outlined in our Leave Policy
• Two weeks of paid sick leave per year
• Paid Parental Leave
• A company laptop
• Monthly internet allowance/reimbursement
• For US employees, health/vision/dental insurance contributions
• The ability to work how you want. We’re not heavy on rule books. Everyone is trusted to figure out the best way to work; we just ask that you’re available to work with our LA team at our co-working space.