Are you interested in designing cutting edge medical products and learning solutions that can make a real difference and help save lives? Are you passionate for user-centered design and great User Experience? Then you could be our new UX designer!
As a Laerdal designer, you will work in all stages of the design process, from early phase user research, ideation and concept development, detailed design and specification, and final product testing and validation. Everything we do happens in close loops with our users: Paramedics, doctors, nurses, CPR instructors and others. You'll work in an energetic and cross disciplinary team, and have a solid and award-winning design group for support.
Typical tasks will be:
- Conduct User Research to deeply understand user needs within the field of Community CPR training.
- Visualize and communicate findings and insights to the development team.
- Design, prototype and develop complete digital user experiences.
- Plan, perform and document design validation activities.
You are a talented UX/UI / Service / Interaction designer. You also have a strong interest in related design disciplines, and you enjoy many facets of design work. You have the design process as an integral part of everything you do, and you are able to engage others in your work methods. You are available to travel globally to meet with our users. You probably have:
- Master’s degree within UX/UI, IxD or Service Design.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Profound insight in design methodologies.
- Good abilities in understanding user needs and transferring this to product concepts.
- Strong digital prototyping and visualization skills.
- Full mastery of Adobe CC.
- Enthusiasm for creating the best possible user experiences.
- Insights and experience in gamification and app development.
- Strong communication skills, fluent English, written and spoken.
We offer competitive and flexible working conditions in beautiful Stavanger, Norway.
If you have questions related to the position, please contact email@example.com (Design Manager).
Apply by submitting your cover letter, CV and design project examples / portfolio before September 15th 2019.