Little Green Light (LGL) provides a leading donor management system and online donations platform for small to medium-size nonprofits. LGL is one of the fastest growing SaaS software systems in the sector. We are a mission driven team who believes that we can use our skills to contribute to the greater good and have a life outside of work.
LGL is looking for a UX/UI Designer with experience designing complex, data-heavy web applications, and the ability to translate those designs into production-ready HTML and CSS. The right candidate will be also passionate about helping small non-profits get the most out of their donor management system (aka CRM). You will be someone who can help us enhance the system we’ve built, and take it to the next level, with a focus on consistency, ease of use, and efficiency.
You will be excited to take ownership of the entire LGL user experience, providing a flexible, modern, data rich system that is also an easy to use, out of the box solution for nonprofits with limited staff resources.
LGL is a 100% remote workforce and the work you will perform from your home office will include:
- Ensuring the voice of the customer is present in the creation of user-centered designs to
help LGL clients develop winning fundraising strategies
- Creating and adhering to new style standards on fonts, colors and images, layout menus and
- Simplifying complex tasks into easy-to-use designs for web and mobile
- Involvement in every aspect of the product development process, providing guidance for
implementation of your designs
- Creating usability testing plans and carrying out testing to improve design
- Performing metrics analysis post-launch to inform design/UX optimization efforts
- 5+ years’ experience designing solutions for complex data-rich applications
- Experience understanding the goals, frustrations, and needs of users
- Ability to produce finish quality, responsive HTML and CSS
- Skills in all parts of the product design cycle including feature ideation, mockups, prototypes,
and creating detailed specs
- Ability to work independently and be part of a collaborative team
- Excellent communication, presentation, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
- Ability and desire to work remotely
- 10% travel ability
- U.S. work authorization with residency in the states of Washington, Texas, Massachusetts,
Connecticut or New Hampshire
Preference will be given to candidates that meet the requirements and have experience with e-commerce or HTML email development, experience working with a CRM or similar web application software, and nonprofit fundraising/volunteering experience.
Please provide a cover letter, resume, and a portfolio on your work through our webiste: https://www.littlegreenlight.com/careers-openings/
You must have residency in one of the following states: WA, TX, MA, CT, NH