The UX Designer role is a driving force on the Marketing Operation’s team; responsible for the design and execution of a clean, modern, efficient, and high converting mobile responsive, desktop optimized website.
This position will visualize, define, document, and communicate the digital design and interactions our customers and end-users have across all IFM’s digital web assets and properties, while maintaining high expectations and attention to detail.
The ideal candidate is trained in conceptualizing and implementing user interface projects with cross-functional teams; resulting in an intuitive and cohesive look, feel and overall high converting user experience. This includes prioritizing and allocating resources, planning, discovery, scoping, and documentation. Facilitates usability tests and studies, competitive research and analysis, audience profiling, design mocks and wireframes; representing the best interests of the customer, while reinforcing brand guidelines and standards.
• Create user experiences and visual design specifications; develop UI/UX storyboards, journey maps, wireframes, prototypes, and deliver final design assets in collaboration with marketing, design and development teams.
• Develop hypotheses, testing briefs and reports for A/B tests; communicate key findings, highlighting business results, and provide actionable recommendations.
• Assist in the development and execution of Conversion Rate Optimization strategies with the goal of increasing lead captures, purchases, registrations, revenues and retention rates.
• Work with internal teams and owners to develop and maintain realistic project plans (objectives, features, scope and resources) for all user-facing projects.
• Engage with end users, customers and the marketing team to better understand the needs and workflows of the end users, and lead collaborative brainstorming sessions for new concepts and functionality.
• Take responsibility for usability testing and providing UX sign off with dev and QA teams prior to upcoming releases.
• Work closely with development team to provide customers with frequently refreshed, friendly, and elegantly simple user experiences.
• Contribute to IFM’s optimization processes, tools and strategies to increase efficiencies and results.
• Generate UX goals and research questions, discover new and interesting data driven user and product insights.
• Keep up to date with UX research techniques and emerging research tools.
• 2+ years of customer and/or end-user experience in a range of user research techniques and usability studies, journey mapping, experiments, analyzing and observations resulting in digital B2C or B2B optimization.
• Ability to lead design ideation sessions, work productively with development teams, strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to estimate, communicate, manage and deliver projects in a timely manner, in support of company and department goals.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects, exceling in a fast-paced, dynamic working environment where priorities may change.
• Ability to pull insights from completed tests, including failed or inconclusive tests, for reference and guidance on future projects or initiatives.
• Knowledge of best practices for user-centered design, UX principles and techniques, and interfaces.
• Ability to rationalize and communicate data-based decisions to individual contributors as well as leadership.
• Candidates must have demonstrated experience in the UX field, and will be asked to provide design samples and case studies as part of the interview process.
Apply below by submitting a design sample(s) and your resume!
Applicants Rights under Federal Employment Laws
Collect your best work and submit it to the 2020 Core77 Design Awards — it will go in front of a group of the top designers practicing today, and winners will claim vast bragging rights, media attention and an amazing trophy.
Enter today to beat the looming regular deadline – March 9th!Enter the C77DA x