At Tillberg Design of Sweden (part of Viken Group), your ideas and concepts develop into designs that will be experienced onboard cruises & yachts all over the world. For this position, we are open for many different types of backgrounds: what will stand out is your experience with creating attractive selling 3D assets. Strong merits include a network within the visuals creation community, experience from visual creation and animations.
This role of Visual Artist focuses on:
• Collaborate closely with Interior & exterior designer
• Create visuals and other 3D assets such as animation, fly throughs, walk through etc.
• Briefing and cooperation with external visual artists.
The perfect candidate can be described with:
• Degree in either architecture / interior architecture / product design/visual effects
• +5 years of experience working with 3D visualizations and animations and within those +2 years of experience within the interior and architecture 3D visualizations
• Great insight into the 3D visual creation and animation business including being up to date within the latest within the field in terms of software, technology and integration like AI
• Having a friendly approach, and being a team player
• Knowledge and interest of future technologies like AI and new design tools
• Excellent English language, spoken and in writing
• Good communication skills
• Visual creation skills for still pictures and movies / animations
• Understanding drawings and materials
• Understanding light settings and ambiance
• Picture creation, selecting selling and interesting angles
• Great skills with Realtime Engine
• Knowledge in 3Ds Max
• 3D Rhinoceros modeling skills or similar
• V-ray plugin or similar
• Adobe Photoshop, post production editing skills
• Creation of movies in Adobe Premiere Pro or final cut Pro, or similar
• Office 365.
The benefits for you:
• Being part of exciting, highly creative environment
• Competitive salary and package of benefits like life insurance, healthcare and more
• Position at the leading company in the market
• Cooperation with exciting clients from start-ups to biggest players out there
• Additional trainings in design and other skills